Sunday, January 13, 2008

Things I keep doing-- Part I

So I live across the hall from this guy Daniel. We became such good friends that a while back we agreed that since we share so much of our stuff, we should just keep an open invitation to eachother's rooms. He borrows stuff from my room, I borrow stuff from his room whenever the need arises. This morning I really needed a calculator, but I forgot he has a girlfriend now, so when he didn't respond to my knocking on his door, I assumed he was out for brunch. This is the second time I've walked in on him naked. Not even a little bit awkward.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daniel-- Yes, I'm the naked guy. More specifically, the naked guy who didn't give his friend permission to publish this information on the internet. I'm also the naked guy who thinks Matt is doing this on purpose. "Oh, I forgot Tiffany was here." Likely story, Matt.
Incidentally, I didn't know you had walked into my room until you told me about it later--with that indelible look in your eyes that says, "Yes, I've seen you naked now, and we're both acknowledging it, and we're closer because of it." No, in fact, that only works with people you're sexually attracted to. Sorry.
Tiffany--hey, aren't we friends too?!?!??!?! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
And if I were Daniel I would start locking my door every night, because you're a creeeeeeeeeepster. :) I love you. Sort of.

Chaos Publications said...

Oh god I'm so awkward

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.