Monday, January 28, 2008

Astronomy vs Jean Paul Sartre

I slept through my Astronomy lecture today. I woke myself up at 6:30am to do homework until 10:00am and I ended up falling asleep again. I couldn't bring myself to interrupt such an enthralling dream until it reached its riveting conclusion, which made me oversleep my class (The dream was entitled "Being and Nothingness" (yes my dreams come with title cards)). Anyway I wouldn't be so concerned if I hadn't missed two other lectures already, or if we didn't have a test next class, or if Existentialism wasn't a pretty standard motif in my dream narratives.

These are piddling trifles though. The important thing is the long awaited return of Buttercup Festival has finally arrived. David Troupes, you complete me.






These are my brothers with whom I hung out this weekend. Michael is in the chair, McCord is on the ground.

1 comment:

Chaos Publications said...

I just now realized that they have the exact same facial expression in these pictures and it's a little bit eerie