Monday, February 25, 2008

Occasionally I take photographs of total strangers (but only with their consent)


I was coming back from work today when I passed someone walking down the street playing the accordion in traditional Swiss garb. I asked her if it would be weird if I took a picture (it's not every day you see someone walking down the street playing the accordion). On closer inspection it turned out not to be Swiss garb but just really fashionable clothes. She said she lived in the neighborhood and it just seemed like a nice day to play the accordion.

"Well, thanks for sharing your accordion skills with the world"
"Thanks for appreciating"

I realize I should feel weird about doing things like this, but really I'm just a little kid with a toy camera.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Somehow, when I think of really fashionable clothes, things that could be mistaken for Swiss garb just don't come to mind. But hey, what do I know? XD

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chaos Publications said...

Ack! Why is my blog being spammed with viruses?

Anonymous said...

1